Laboradorite is spectacular. The naturally dark background is the perfect backdrop for the rainbow of colors that flash across its surface. Stones can show colors of blue, green, red and orange, but the colors change depending on the light in the room and the angle your ring sits on your hand. Due to the nature of labradorite, individual pieces vary in color, (and the same piece may look different in different lighting!) but I make a special effort to select pieces that have a lot of sheen, color play, and depth.
This delicate ring features a 6 mm labradorite cabochon that has been set in a sterling silver bezel. The band is made of 14 gauge sterling silver wire that has been given a hammer texture, then carefully polished for a bright finish.The ring shown in this picture is a size 7, but I will be glad to make it in any size you need, including quarter sizes. I suggest that if you are planning to wear several stacking rings together, that you order a quarter size larger.
- Materials- Sterling silver, 6 mm round labradorite cabochon
- Finish - Hammered finish, Brightly polished?
- Dimensions - Bezel is 3 mm high from finger, Widest point on ring is 7 mm wide, Ring shank is 1 mm wide
- Handmade in Greer, SC, USA
- - Standard orders are sent USPS First Class, which arrives in 2 - 5 business days in the domestic US and 10 - 15 business days internationally. Upgrades to this are available at checkout.