Simple lines, a beautiful sparkling 8 mm x 6 mm oval-shaped laboratory-grown white sapphire stone in a filigree basket mounting, and elegant, deeply embossed patterning featuring scrolls and flowers make this a special promise ring, engagement ring, or wedding band for those looking for an alternative to the traditional wedding set.
This beautiful sterling silver pattern band measures 6 mm wide (approximately .25 inches) and is embossed with a bold scroll and flower motif. The inside of the band has been smoothed for a comfortable fit, and is gently curved for comfortable wear. This ring is wide enough for our personalized ring engraving, available here:
Click Here for Custom Engraving!
The sterling silver that is shown in my store has been antiqued and then re-polished in order to better show the detail, but can also be created with a bright, mirror finish if you prefer. I am happy to create this ring for you in any size you need, including half and quarter sizes.
- Materials - Sterling silver filigree style basket mounting, 6 mm sterling silver pattern band, 8 mm x 6 mm faceted laboratory grown white sapphire
- Finish - Antiqued (as shown) or brightly polished
- Dimensions - Band width - 6 mm
- Handmade in Greer, SC, USA
- Standard orders are sent USPS First Class and arrives in 2 - 5 business days in the domestic US and 10 - 15 business days internationally. Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.