This beautiful and delicate sterling silver bangle bracelet measures 2.5 mm (about 1/10") wide and features a lovely geometric Renaissance Diamond motif. The inside is gently curved for comfortable wear, and has been antiqued and then repolished to show the delicate details of the patterning. This bracelet can be made in any size you need and makes lovely wedding jewelry, commitment jewelry, or promise jewelry.
- Extra Small - 2 1/4" diameter, approx. 7 inches in circumference
- Small - 2 3/8" diameter, approx. 7.5 inches in circumference
- Medium - 2 1/2" diameter, approx. 8 inches in circumference
- Large - 2 5/8" diameter, approx. 8.5 inches in circumference
- Extra Large - 2 3/4" diameter, approx. 9 inches in circumference
Remember when ordering that these are sized to fit over your hand. Please take your measurement from the widest point - usually at the base of the thumb.
Almost all the jewelry that is shown in my store has been antiqued and then re-polished in order to better show the detail, but can also be created with a bright, mirror finish if you prefer - just leave me a note during checkout. Please convo me if you have any questions about this beautiful bracelet, or if I can help you with sizing!
- Materials - 2.5 mm wide Sterling silver .925 Pattern Wire
- Finish - Antiqued (as shown) or brightly polished
- Dimensions - 2.5 mm wide, Bracelet sized to your request
- Handmade in Greer, SC, USA
"Their love began a Renaissance in his soul. Not just a reawakening, but a cultural rebirth, where he looked at the world in strange new ways." -Sheridan Ashe