Featuring a sparkling purple amethyst measuring 6 mm in diameter, this 1 carat stone is a statement of your love, securely held in a six-prong artisan-style solitaire mounting. The sterling silver mounting is brightly polished, but can also be made with a matte texture if you prefer - you can see pictures of this finish in the blue sapphire and lavender moon quartz listings of this style of ring finish. Purple amethyst is the birthstone of February, and this ring makes a beautiful birthstone ring, a lovely promise or engagement ring, or just a special love token.
In response to customer request, this line of artisan solitaire rings each feature a 6 mm, 1 carat stone and a bold, striking look. Measuring 7 mm wide at the top, the ring tapers gracefully to a 3 mm band in the back, which is wide enough for a limited amount of engraving. Click Here for Custom Engraving!
I am happy to create this ring for you in any size you need, including half sizes and quarter sizes. Please let me know if you have any questions about this lovely ring!
- Materials- Sterling silver six prong artisan-style solitaire mounting, set with your choice of 6 mm, one carat, faceted gemstone
- Finish - Brightly polished (as shown), antiqued, or matte finish
- Dimensions - Solitaire: 4mm high, 7mm wide, gemstone - 6mm in diameter
- Handmade in Greer, SC, USA
- - Standard orders are sent USPS First Class, which arrives in 2 - 5 business days in the domestic US and 10 - 15 business days internationally. Upgrades to this are available at checkout. - Want to see more??Check out other pieces in this collection: ?